Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Its a new year!

I have a lot of goals for this new year, here are a few:

Be better at my scripture reading!
Finish getting all of my food storage and rotating what needs to be!
Being more patient!
And posting more on this blog so I can actually make a book this year!

I'll let you know how it goes!


For other news we have a new member of our family, since we have all of our babies and our kids have been begging us for a long time now we decided to make this the best Christmas ever and get a dog! I know us with a dog crazy right!! We are going to keep him we are not giving him back either!! All of the kids couldn't believe we actually got a dog! They all love him even Sophie(for those who don't know she is terrified of dogs)!! We could have only given them all the dog for Christmas and they would have been fine!!

This is Buddy(like Buddy the Elf, Elf is our favorite Christmas movie)!!

Just Look at that cute little face!!


Whats wrong with this picture?

Actually we have two dogs Mckay who is one half of the time and Buddy!



2 comments:

Jaydee lady said...

Buddy is adorable. No wonder you gave petownership a 3rd try!

Rachelle said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe you "caved", he is super cute though! I just got my blog book done last month, come over when you need motivated, it's awesome to have!!