Wednesday, January 13, 2010

iphone

On Friday nigh Dave and I went to see Leap Year, it was really cute, and I stuck my cell phone in the cup holder on vibrate in case the kids called. I guess when we got up to leave I forgot to grab my phone. So Saturday afternoon I was looking for my phone and couldn't find it and thought I probably left it at the theater, so we called them. They didn't have it but said sometimes they get stuck between the seats and people have found them weeks later so I thought I would go by on Monday and find it. Well I went and searched the theater and it wasn't there so we called the phone company and they said someone was having a lot of fun using my phone. They had used 798 weekend minutes and 297 anytime minutes already, they also had some international calls in there. So we canceled the service to the phone and Dave gave me his iphone so he could upgrade his. Now I have some new friends calling my phone except they speak spanish and i don't!!